KezdőlapKezdőlap  Legutóbbi képekLegutóbbi képek  KeresésKeresés  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

Belépés

Felhasználónév:
Jelszó:
Automatikus bejelentkezés: 
:: Elfelejtettem a jelszavam!

Chatbox

Legutóbbi témák

» Plagiarism of WDWF & Others
Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-21, 20:20 by Cobra

Ki van itt?

Jelenleg 1 felhasználó van itt :: 0 regisztrált, 0 rejtett és 1 vendég

Nincs

A legtöbb felhasználó (13 fő) 2018-01-15, 21:48-kor volt itt.

Statistics

Összesen 5 regisztrált felhasználónk van.
Legújabb felhasználó: Dezaia

Jelenleg összesen 25 hozzászólás olvasható. in 2 subjects

Megosztás

Plagiarism of WDWF & Others

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Go down
SzerzőÜzenet
Tag
Hy, my name is
Dezaia

Tag

Dezaia

Hozzászólások száma : 5
Érkezett : 2018. Jan. 15.

Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-15, 18:42

Hello, we are from the WDWF forum: cursedwarfare.forumactif.org/

We have been warned by partners that you pick up our wizard coding just right here: cursedwarfare.forumactif.org/h31-avez-vous-vu-ces-sorciers

To put it on your forum at this link: imaginary-monster.hungarianforum.net/h5-blah
Also changing the copyrigth. Know that we will not stop there and that we have your IP addresses thanks to ForumActif, and that within a period of one week, we will file a complaint against you for moral harm.

Alas it is not only the coding that plagiarize, but also the typography of category titles. And we will pass because we will not notice any details plagiarize here with respect to us.

Finally, plagiarism is a crime. This means that you will incur civil and criminal penalties. In other words, you are liable for damages (civil) and up to two years imprisonment and 150 000 € fine (criminal). You are warned, so think twice ...

Hoping not to resort to such actions, we hope to hear from you soon.

Dezaia, for WDWF RPG
Vissza az elejére Go down
Tag
Hy, my name is
Dezaia

Tag

Dezaia

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-15, 21:05

Idézet :
Dear Dezaia,

Thank you for contacting us. I am one of the forum’s administrators, but I am not the one who is making its design, yet I hope you do not mind my answer.
I am sorry for any harm it might have occurred, but please note that this forum is not open for the public yet and its design is still under coding. I can assure you we will not use the specified code and design.

Also, please keep in mind that there are a lot of forums in many languages, it is impossible not to have at least a little bit similarity between them.

In our system – which is the Hungarian one – we give credit in a separate space where it can be well seen. Would it mean any further harm if our forum looked like you can see it now, but we mentioned yours in the credit?
(please note: our design and color is how you can see on the main page)

Sincerely,
IMonster Admin

Hi again

I will not answer in public in front of you, therefore to collect evidence of my good liver and yours.

It's nice to know he's not open. But that does not allow you to take our codes to do yours. It is purely and simply theft.

And the fact that this forum is not open to the public is not an excuse to test our codes in order to put them back to your plate. Because there was the page "Wizards searched" But now, I see clearly our widget (made in HTML and posted in Ifarme "With our rumors translated in your language.As I see it on this screenshot: i62.servimg.com/u/f62/16/65/43/57/plagia10.jpg

But after a discussion with other founders, we saw that the bar on the left is also our friend Blake who made the graphics of this forum: mumblemumps.com

In addition, there is a difference between the similarities you exhibit and theft. Because we clearly find our images, created by us, with the names of our characters collapsed to our avatars on our forum.

SO. Open or not. You have in no way the authorization to use the work which was supplied on this forum. It is  indicate that a complete reproduction or partial is forbidden .So you don't have in no way the right to use our works even on a not open forum. Thank you for deleting all that you we in took for the most in brief deadlines.. So not, we will not hesitate us to assert to right our in the authorities

Sincerely,
Dezaia
Staff
Hy, my name is
Admin

Staff

Admin

Hozzászólások száma : 19
Érkezett : 2015. Nov. 13.

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-15, 21:58

Please allow me to ask a question - what is your harm exactly? Everything under this link: imaginary-monster.hungarianforum.net/h5-blah will be removed and will not be used. But our main design is not the same as yours at all, therefore please allow us to use it. As I said, we will still mention you in the credit, if you wish.

I can not give you any further information as I am not a designer and was not aware of this situation.
If the designers admit their theft about the other codes as well, we will remove everything immediately. I contacted them already, please wait for their answer.
https://imaginary-monster.hungarianforum.net
Tag
Hy, my name is
Dezaia

Tag

Dezaia

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-15, 22:19

Hi,

The problem being, that nobody came to ask in our for creator the permission to use their codings. I already have say it higher, but we have say on our forum ANY COMPLETE REPRODUCTION OR PARTIAL IS FORBIDDEN (in french : "Toute reproduction partielle ou totale est interdite." ). It means that nobody is entitled to use OUR coding.

So that's how it's disturbing for the forums you take the codes.

It's out of the question that you use the WDWF or Mumblemumps codes, even if that would indicate in your credits. There are platforms like Never Utopia (in France) that offers self-service codes, that is to say that codes are acceptable to all (and therefore for each forum) and it is enough to credit them in a subject provided for this purpose or not to remove the credit in the form.

Which is the opposite of our codes then they are made exclusively for our forums for specific purposes. And who therefore have no vocation to meet elsewhere than on the forum for which it was created.

So, whether your code creators, recognize or not, stealing codes from several French forums, it is illegal. This is intellectual property. And in France, it is protected. So, there is no demand to make your content creators since it is illegal. moreover I have just offered a legal alternative through self-service coding, find out, because there are also many tutorials that can help code by yourself.

Sincerely,
Dezaia
Staff
Hy, my name is
Admin

Staff

Admin

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-15, 22:30

I am afraid I cannot say anything else. I understand your harm but as I said, I was not aware any of this. I am very sorry.
Once again, please wait and do discuss with one of our designers who can tell you what they have (and they have not) done, because I am afraid I am not in possession of this knowledge.

Sinverely,
IMonster Admin
Tag
Hy, my name is
Dezaia

Tag

Dezaia

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-15, 22:47

Hi,

We hope your designers will be responsive because we are already in communication with ForumActive for further prosecution if it is not settled quickly and amicably.

Sincerely,
Dezaia
Staff
Hy, my name is
Admin

Staff

Admin

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-15, 23:04

Then we hope they will.
Staff
Hy, my name is
Admin

Staff

Admin

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-16, 14:53

Dear Dezaia,

I am writing this in the name of our designers.

We completely understand your indignation, we made a huge mistake and we should not have stolen any code from your forum.
The specified code has been removed and will not be used in the future.

Our designers only used your schema as an inspiration and of course, they did not want to use your design as their own work.

"also the typography of category titles"
Those Google fonts are free for use for everyone and yours is not the only one that looks this way.

It was not needed to start with a threat immediately, we could have talked about your harms under normal circumstances.
Our forum is not for any financial purposes, it is also not in French, therefore we are not a concurrency for you.

I talked to my lawyer, as long as we did not steal your whole design and copyright and indicated it as our own, we did not break any law.

I still understand your points and am sorry, but we do not wish to remove our design only for the reason it is similar to yours.
(yet again, we removed the specified codes)

But once again: What would you like us to do? Would you like us to remove anything else?
We are ready to make a compromise.

Sincerely,
IMonster Admin
Tag
Hy, my name is
Dezaia

Tag

Dezaia

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-16, 17:59

Hi

The concept of Harry Potter and all that is graphic, around that, is to everyone, we discussed it with friends. However, even if the designers of your forum were just inspired by our codes, they did not have to copy and paste them on your forum.

Although this is easy thanks to Google's help to go even the source code of a website, it does not detract from the fact that they did not have to do it. And it's very nice to see that our code has been removed.

The subject here is not to compete, but to respect what we have, ourselves, took hours to put in code for our forum aesthetics. As well as to respect our members, since we found the names and first names of all those who play members of the Order of the Phoenix.

We have nothing against the very idea of ​​your forum, and do not ask for the suppression, simply the suppression of what could belong to a third party. What you have, it seems to me in the night, already done.

The codes have been removed and that's what matters to us the most. (As well as the identity of the characters of our members) So for the two forums mentioned, the case is closed.

In the future, it would be just wiser not to copy / paste codes, but to be inspired only.

Sincerely,
Dezaia
Staff
Hy, my name is
Admin

Staff

Admin

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-16, 18:26

Dear Dezaia,

Thank you. I agree with your last sentence, we hope the designers will look for other sources when coding next time.

Please let me remind you, we did not wish to use your characters' names or anything else, I guess it was here for learning purposes only (how to do this or that).

We are going to mention you in the credit, and with this, I agree, time to close the case.

Thank you for understanding,
IMonster Admin
Tag
Hy, my name is
Hermione Granger

Tag

Hermione Granger

Hozzászólások száma : 1
Érkezett : 2017. Nov. 20.

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-20, 16:52

A dizájn körülbelül mikor fog elkészülni?
Staff
Hy, my name is
Cobra

Staff

Cobra

Hozzászólások száma : 1
Érkezett : 2016. Feb. 20.

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty2018-01-21, 20:20

Tervek szerint január vége, február eleje-közepe. Very Happy
Hy, my name is
Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Plagiarism of WDWF & Others Empty

Plagiarism of WDWF & Others

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Vissza az elejére
1 / 1 oldal

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
Imaginary Monster :: Kezdetek :: Társiskolák-